Monday 21 September 2009

At peace

One night I was not too bad we do not currently believe that. Our sons caught really white bait. So, sitting in the reservoir, I looked out the very beautiful city, and is, my son and the lighting of a fire scene under the street lights like flies. The government seems to be non-late, why I do, they just do not know we are out more than usual. Slowly, I can feel when I return to my body some pleasure. My boss is down today, even called me, I suggest the possibility of promotion line. So promotion is not much here, there are several advantages. In the event of some new atrocity tomorrow definitely ruin the tranquility of this, but for now, I have peace.

1 comment:

  1. There are people out here fighting for you Fukagaroff, one night of happiness is not worth what you have endured, we will come soon.

    ReplyDelete